Lowongan Kerja sebagai Research Assistant di Zero TB City - Center for Tropical Medicine UGM
Lowongan Pekerjaan Research Assistant
Zero TB City - Center for Tropical Medicine Universitas Gadjah Mada
Zero TB city is a project conducted by the Center for Tropical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Public Health, and Nursing of Gadjah Mada University (Tropmed) in collaboration with Dinas Kesehatan Yogyakarta province and districts, and Burnet Institute, Australia. The project aims to eliminate TB in Yogyakarta Province by applying active case finding, immediate TB treatment, and prevent TB disease among those in high risk of developing the disease. After 3 years of activities, data analysis, evaluation, and research are conducted in daily basis. The research assistant will support the research coordinator to prepare, implement, analyze and report on specific researches. For this project, we are currently opening the following position
- Support the research coordinator in preparation, implementation, and analysis of different research and evaluation conducted by the Zero TB Yogyakarta
- Conduct data cleaning and verification to ensure completeness and validity of data from those research activities
1. Support the research coordinator in preparation, implementation, and analysis of different research and evaluation conducted by the Zero TB Yogyakarta Support the development of protocol and study tools
- Prepare the documents and other requirement of ethical review and other authorization process
- Prepare and conduct field implementation of the study with relevant team members
- Prepare the training needed by the research team or other Zaro TB team members for implement the study.
- support data analysis of the study
2. Conduct data cleaning and verification to ensure completeness and validity of data from those research activities
- Support the data validation activities to ensure the date entered in the data collection system is complete and consistent
- Conduct regular dato cleaning and verification
- Bachelor degree of health science, ex. medicine, public health, pharmacy.
- Minimum 2 years experience in managing health research.
- Intermediate level of English in writing and speaking.
- Experience working in Tuberculosis field.
- Master of public health or epidemiology..
- Experience working with Tuberculosis research, survey, or population screening.
- District coordinators
- Project Manager
- Data officer
- Monitoring and evaluation officer
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application to https://bit.ly/RA_ZTB
Sunday, August 27, 2023
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
*sumber IG @ lokerkesehatann