Lowongan Kerja sebagai Officer Recruitment & Assesment dan Supervisor Compensation & Benefit di PT Citra Palu Minerals
Lowongan Pekerjaan Officer Recruitment & Assesment dan Supervisor Compensation & Benefit
PT. Citra Palu Minerals
Officer Recruitment & Assesment
- Carry out the employee recruitment process, to fulfill labor needs, in accordance with the "Employee Recruitment Procedure".
- Searching for employee candidates, highlighting and selecting application letters, and conducting psychological tests to get prospective candidates who match user requests, through databases, online advertising media, print advertising media.
- Scheduling employee candidates to take part in the selection process using email, telephone, or other notification media.
- Coordinate with users for the selection process at the next stage, by calling and interviewing users. Understand assesment procedure & method
- Execute Coaching, Training and Development programs for employees in the company, to improve employee competencies, in accordance with the Training Program' that has been prepared
- Education S1 Psychology (Required)
- Familiar with psychological test tools and familiar with making psychograms
- Able to operate Microsoft Office
- Able to find positions in a timely manner
- Have an extensive network in the recruitment field
Supervisor Compensation & Benefit
- Understand about payroll system and compensation-benefit bussines process. Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll for all employees, including salary adjustments, deductions, ect.
- Monitor and maintain employee payroll records, tax withholdings, and benefits,
- Stay updated on payroll regulations, tax laws, and compliance requirements.
- Develop and implement compensation programs and strategies to attract
- Preferably have experience using payroll applications
- Administer employee benefits programs, including BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan retirement plans, and leave policies
- Calculate and withhold PPH 21 accurately from employees' salaries, ensuring compliance with tax authorities'
- Education minimum S1 Accounting
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the field of Payroll / Compensation Benefit
- Able to operate Microsoft Office (Especially Proficient in Excel Advance)
- Understand Labor Law
- Diligent, Honest, Thorough and can keep secrets
- Understand the flow related to Tax & BPJS
- Have good communication skills
- Colour Photo
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Job application letter
- Photocopy of KTP, Family Card, Diploma
- Drug-Free Certificate (Napza)
- Covid19 vaccine dose 2
- Certificate of training / competence
How to Apply?
- Deliver application files and requirements to PT CPM security post, write down the position applied for
- Send application files and requirements to email firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format and write a subject according to the position applied for
- When is the registration deadline? maximum file collection limit no later than September 29, 2023
- Is there a registration fee? The whole selection process is free
- What are the next steps? Applicants who passed the file and qualifications will be called through SMS or telephone from PT CPM
*sumber IG @ loker_pertambangan
Palu, Mantikulore, Sulawesi Tengah, ID